Church of Our Lady of Sorrows Jeruzalem
The church of Our Lady of Sorrows dates from 17th century and was transferred from a pilgrimage chapel to a baroque church.
: Jeruzalem 8, Jeruzalem, 2259 IvanjkovciPhone
: ++386 2 719 45 45e-mail
Friderik Ptujski donated Jeruzalem to the crusaders, and the village kept its traditional pilgrimage influence ever since.
At the main altar there is a picture of Mary, dating from 17th century. In the north of the church, there is a St. Anna´s chapel with its rich altar.
LOCAL TOURIST BOARD PRLEKIJA LJUTOMER
Jureša Cirila 4
Tel. : ++386 02 581 11 05
Fax : ++386 02 584 83 34
Web site : www.jeruzalem.si
Access for invalids
GPS Northing (N) : 46,4765
GPS Easting (E) : 16,1878
Comment with Facebook