A public invitation to tender Implementation of an Integrated Innovative Digital Campaign
A public invitation to tender “Implementation of an Integrated Innovative Digital Campaign«
SPIRIT Slovenia, public agency, is inviting tenderers to submit tenders in writing in accordance with the Tender Dossier based on the public contract under an open procedure for the “Implementation of an Integrated Innovative Digital Campaign” by no later than:
10 September 2014 at 12 noon to the address: SPIRIT Slovenija, javna agencija, Dimičeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana.
Public opening of tenders shall be held on 10 September 2014 at 1:00 pm in the meeting room in the second floor at the address: SPIRIT Slovenija, javna agencija, Dimičeva ulica 13, 1000 Ljubljana.
The estimated price of the public contract is EUR 2.485.360,94 exclusive of VAT or 3.032.140,35 inclusive of 22% VAT. »The operation is partly financed by the European Union, European Regional Development Fund. The operation will be implemented within the scope of the Operational Programme for Strengthening Regional Development Potentials for the 2007–2013 Period, development priorities: Integration of natural and cultural potentials; priority axes: Raising the Competitiveness of the Tourism Economy.«
The subject of the contract is the implementation of all activities of the Integrated Innovative Digital Campaign over the course of the project, i.e. in the prescribed manner and by achieving the required objectives – as it is detailly defined in the following activities of the public contract:
• Activity 1: Preparation of the creative concept of the integrated campaign and design of all campaign elements
• Activity 2: Preparation, execution and distribution of all contents and texts required for campaign implementation in accordance with the proposed creative design
• Activity 3: Sending of newsletters
• Activity 4: Preparation, planning, organisation and implementation of a monthly media plan by countries or groups of countries included in the campaign
• Activity 5: Purchasing of advertising space and technical ad serving
• Activity 6: Campaign monitoring
• Activity 7: Campaign coordination
• Activity 8: Monthly measurement of effectiveness, drafting of monthly reports and the final report
• Activity 9: Campaign adjustment and optimisation (and definition of required objectives)