Address: Sočerga, Sočerga
The succursal Church of the Sacred Heart was built in 1906.
It has a neoclassical façade with a tympanum and pilaster strips connecting it with the side façades. There is a high stone portal with a distinctive lintel leading into the inside of the church. The high inner nave has a flat ceiling and the polygonal presbytery with a cross vault features images from the lives of both saints St. Justus and St. Euphemia painted in 1943. The altarpieces were probably the work of the carving workshop from Ortisei in Val Gardena and date back to the first half of the 20th century. The choir is adorned with angel mosaics and the wooden pulpit shows images of the Evangelists. The freestanding bell tower (18.93 m) is made of sandstone and is older than the church. The copestone of the stone portal is engraved with the monogram IHS.